Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

You are a F*cking Unicorn... DREAM BIG!

Hello all youViva My Yoginis!!!

Read this Elephant Journal article (click here) and thought it was oh so great.


Especially this excerpt:

'You are a f*cking unicorn. You are a f*cking unicorn and all this time, you have been trying to be a horse. You very carefully hid your horn every time you stepped in the room, pretending that you were more horselike and able to do horse-like things but what you were really doing was repressing the best parts of you. It’s simple: unicorns are unicorns and horses are horses. One can’t be like the other—it just doesn’t work that way. When you hide who you are, truly, madly, deeply, at the core of your being and try to fit into some other idea of you, you start dull; you shine less. Your horn starts to lose it’s power because it’s not being infused with everything it needs to stay alive and before you know it, your heart is crumpling in your hands.'


compliments of the lovely ms. Sally Hope!

Everything about this article is right up Viva My Yoga's alley. It's empowering, it's expressing that life ain't always easy. It's magical, it's full of power & emotion. And most of all, it's about f*cking unicorns and living the life you love & want to live. What could be better?


So wherever you are you Viva My Yogini you, I hope you know I fully believe in your dreams, whatever they may be. 
I think YOU are MAGICAL! And I totally BELIEVE IN YOU.

What is your dream? SHARE IT! Today! With me, with a fellow Viva My Yogini, with a friend.

And if you're a Narwhal well I believe in that too.
Namasté y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment