Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Be Who You Are & Find Gratitude

Hello all you Viva My Yoginis out there~!


Hope y'all have been embracing your unicornhood over the last week.
I'm off to another wonderful weekend at the ranch, this time to help out with another Cowgirl Yoga retreat.

There are a lot of big things in store here at Viva My Yoga that I'm very excited to share with all of you. But until certain plans are more in motion, I'm going to keep them under wraps and just keep living every day as fully as the last!

What's one thing I reflected on this week?
How exciting it is to be inspired but how important it is to just enjoy what already is. There's already so much beauty, so much bounty, so take the time to stop and enjoy it (and maybe have a 'takin the reins' daydream or 2 while you're at it).

This foto is from when I was travelling in northern Argentina, near Iruya. The roads to get out of Iruya were tumultuous and it felt like we barely made it. 7,000 ft of straight incline in the trusty 'ole chata. To be honest I was pretty nervous! But Gerardo pulled through with his trusty steed and crazy driving and when we got to the top of the hill, this was the site we had to reward us. Life really is better when you're willing to go with the flow, trust, and take risks sometimes.

And you have to be willing to remind yourself of what you're grateful for along the way. Because life can be scary, life can be beautiful, life can feel dull, or life can feel full. But the one constant that ALWAYS makes life better however it feels at the moment - gratitude

So be sure to 'be who you are and say what you feel..' 
and know that you are accepted for whoever that is along the way.

Gerardo's 'WE MADE IT!!'
(with our uruguayan hitchhiker)

I'm grateful for all of you out there who inspire and keep me going. I'm grateful for the beyond incredible travel experiences I've had and the many places I've come to know. I'm grateful for my yoga practice, my ability to relate & communicate well with others. I'm grateful for the way I feel when I'm out at my mamma's ranch and for all of the wonderful Cowgirl Yoginis who come to visit us there.

I'm grateful for how wonderful it feels to actualize & be supported in my dreams.
I'm grateful for how perfect everything already is... exactly as it is.
I'm grateful for all of you, just as you are.

What are YOU grateful for?
Please share.

Namasté.

No comments:

Post a Comment