Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Bandhas Are Sexy


"Wouldn't it be powerful if you fell in love with yourself
so deeply that you would do just about anything
if you knew it would make you happy?
This is precisely how much life loves you
and wants you to nurture yourself.
The deeper you love yourself,
the more the universe will affirm your worth.
Then you can enjoy a lifelong love affair
that brings you the richest fulfillment
from inside out.”
~Alan Cohen
*shared from the ever wise and beautiful Mystic Mamma


I want to thank all of you who have encouraged me on my path of writing and sharing my teachings. I have been so inspired through all that I have learned in this journey of expression and exploration. Writing has always been a creative outlet that has allowed me to fall in love with (or at least accept) myself over and over again.


Please read (and feel free to share) my first Elephant Journal article: Bandhas Are Sexy, because really they are!


It's been a rapid and transformative growing process, this writing thing, and it is only just the beginning! Come back for more tips and reads on acceptance, love, meditation practices, and just plain finding and living the life you love (i.e. that makes you happy).

What would you do if you were so in love with yourself that you would do just about anything to make you happy? Be your own best friend and share any musings in the comments below!

Namasté y'all.



No comments:

Post a Comment